LED Light Triac Dimmable LED Triac Dimmer
|Item No. P606||Material: Aluminum||Body Color: White|
|Input Voltage: AC85-265V||Output rated Power:150W||Certification: CE|
|Application: Triac dimmer||Installation: Wall Mounted|
– Surface for all dimming power market.
– 0.2 to 100% brightness.
– Knob stepless dimming + per line remote control dimmer, convenient and practical.
– 512 dimming, adjustable lighting and delicate soft and stable, flicker-free.
– 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% 4 levels of adjustment quick selection.
– 4 DIY scene mode, switch fluorescent indicator and many user-friendly design.
– Shut down the brightness memory function.
– Delay shutdown
– Trimming Potentiometer device, can be manually set to minimum brightness
HOW TO DIM
In Museum Showcase Lighting project, we always use dimmable function and control it not only 1 light by 1 dimmer, but several lights by 1 dimmer driver and 1 dimmer.
Here’s a video to show you how to make it happens. You will find how to wire the dimmer.
The led spotlight in the video is 9035 3w LED Recessed Light, pls click to reach it.
- T type Cable for Connecting Downlights Work on One Driver in Museum Dispaly Case $4.00 – $5.50
- 9035 3w Cree Recessed Professional Lighting Kit for Art Display Lighting $42.00 – $52.00
- 8911 1w Cree Recessed Micro LED Spotlight For Boutiques Cabinet $36.00 – $45.00
- 8310 1w Led Small Adjustable Spotlight for Commercial Lighting Retail $32.00 – $40.00